WELCOME TO THE BACK TO SCHOOL EXPO 2019
We are very excited you are participating in our 3rd annual Back to School Expo. We are looking forward to a busy and successful day. Here are the details for set up and breakdown:
Chesterfield Towne Center
11500 Midlothian Turnpike
Richmond, VA 23235
Vendors can set up starting at 8 am. You can enter the mall through either the H & M entrance or the Old Navy entrance. Once you enter, a Channel 8 employee will help you locate your area. All set up must be completed by 10am with dollies, carts, etc. put back in your vehicles by this time.
If you are bringing a vehicle into the event, you must arrive by 7 am. Vehicles will be brought in through the H & M entrance. The entrance measures 6’8” W x 9’10” H. If your vehicle will not fit through this doorway, we have another option to get your vehicle in.
- Vehicles/Simulators can only be loaded into or removed from the mall outside of operating hours. Please contact your rep to let them know when you will remove the vehicle so this can be coordinated with mall security.
- Vehicles must have ¼ tank of gas or less to enter the mall.
- Mats must be placed under all 4 tires while in the mall. Floor mats will work for this.
- If your vehicle is larger than the door measurements above, please contact your rep so we can coordinate you coming in the alternative door.
Breakdown The expo ends at 4pm. At this time, you will be able to pack up your items and exit the mall. Please refrain from breaking your table down early or pulling in dollies/carts to pack up until 4pm.
Helpful Hints and Information
- We are expecting a large crowd for this event so please plan staffing and giveaways accordingly.
- You will have a 6’ table and 2 chairs, so please remember to bring your tablecloths.
- Due to fire codes, no tents or balloons are allowed at your vendor space in the mall.
- There is free Wi-Fi in the mall.
- We have a large number of vendors this year and this is an open table set up (no pipe and drape). Please be mindful of this when planning your space. If your set up is large, please contact your rep to discuss in further detail.
- We have promoted this event HEAVILY on Channel 8, WRIC.com, social media and with our radio partner Radio One, and we encourage you to do the same. Please feel free to share this event on your social media, eblast, etc. Here is a link with all of the details:
- If you have any questions regarding the event please reach out to your account rep or you can contact Chandra Clarke 804-433-6373.
Thank you for being our partner in this event! We look forward to a fun, successful day!