Ankur Gupta, MD MBA is an ophthalmologist who specializes in cataract surgery, refractive surgery (LASIK), minimally invasive glaucoma surgery, and general ophthalmology. He sees a wide variety of conditions including cataracts, diabetic eye disease, glaucoma, dry eyes, and more. Dr. Gupta has a great bedside manner with all of his patients. He is proficient in Spanish and has a basic knowledge of Hindi as well. Dr. Gupta is a native of Virginia and enjoys tennis, hiking, and spending time on the James River. His goal is to provide high quality, individualized care for every patient.
Ankur Gupta M.D., M.B.A.
- Ophthalmology Resident Physician, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Internship, Texas Health Presbyterian, Dallas, TX
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA
- M.B.A., University of Virginia Darden Graduate School of Business, Charlottesville, VA
- Bachelor of Science, Duke University, Magna Cum Laude, Durham, NC
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- Member of American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS)
- Member of Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA)
- Member of the American Medical Association (AMA)