Geoffrey Cooper, M.D., F.A.C.S. specializes in comprehensive ophthalmology, cataract and implant surgery, and refractive surgery. He is board certified in Ophthalmology by the American Board of Ophthalmology. Dr. Cooper received his Doctorate from Tulane University School of Medicine. He completed his residency at the Medical College of Virginia and his undergraduate studies at Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Cooper is a Fellow in many organizations including the American College of Surgeons, The American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons and International Society of Refractive Surgery. He is also the President Elect of the Virginia Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons and is a member of the Medical Society of Virginia and the Richmond Academy of Medicine.
Geoffrey Cooper M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Doctorate of Medicine from the Tulane University School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Natural Sciences from The Johns Hopkins University
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Member of the International Society for Refractive Surgery
- President Elect, Virginia Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Member of the Medical Society of Virginia
- Member of the Richmond Academy of Medicine