VEI Invites You to Our Cataract Lunch & Learn Event!
Come join us for our free event on Friday, July 29th at our Ambulatory Surgery Center.
Enjoy a thoughtful, SAFE, and socially distanced setting where we can deliver information to you IN PERSON. When not eating, guests will be required to wear masks regardless of vaccination status. Also, all attendees will be spaced apart in chairs.
During our Lunch & Learn Event:
- Lunch will be served
- Tour of our Surgery Center
- Cataract info session hosted by one of our surgeons
- Reservations required – no walk-ins
- This event is limited to 21 people
- All seats will be socially distanced
- Masks required to be worn for all participants regardless of vaccination status
Event Time & Location:
Date: Friday, July 29th, 2022
Time: Event Starts at 12:30pm | Doors Open at 12pm
Address: 402 Westhampton Station, Richmond, VA 23226 (Get Directions)
RSVP for our event today by filling out the form below:
VEI has provided ophthalmic surgeries to over 200,000 cataract patients and counting. Don’t let cataracts ruin you or your loved ones’ daily lifestyles.
Interested in seeing if you or loved ones may be affected by cataracts? Take our Cataract Self-Test
Doctors With Cataract Specialties
Joseph R. Grubbs, Jr.
Read McGehee III
Grover Robinson IV
William Rosenberger II