VEI Invites You to Our Cataract Lunch & Learn Event!
Come join us for our free event on Friday, October 29th at our Ambulatory Surgery Center.
Enjoy a thoughtful, SAFE, and socially distanced setting where we can deliver information to you IN PERSON. When not eating, guests will be required to wear masks unless fully vaccinated. Also, all attendees will be spaced apart in chairs.
During our Lunch & Learn Event:
- Lunch will be served
- Tour of our Surgery Center
- Cataract info session hosted by one of our surgeons
- Reservations required – no walk-ins
- This event is limited to 21 people
- All seats will be socially distanced
- Masks required to be worn for all participants regardless of vaccination status
Event Time & Location:
Date: Friday, October 29th, 2021
Time: Event Starts at 12pm | Doors Open at 11:30am
Address: 402 Westhampton Station, Richmond, VA 23226 (Get Directions)
RSVP for our event today by filling out the form below:
VEI has provided ophthalmic surgeries to over 200,000 cataract patients and counting. Don’t let cataracts ruin you or your loved ones’ daily lifestyles.
Interested in seeing if you or loved ones may be affected by cataracts? Take our Cataract Self-Test